Decarbonisation of a telecommunication antenna by installing a stationary fuel cell powered by H2
SynerHy is currently providing consultancy and engineering services within the framework of the pilot project for the decarbonisation of a telecommunications antenna, promoted by Aicox, by installing a stationary hydrogen-powered fuel cell.
To be more precise, the following tasks are being carried out as part of this pilot project to decarbonise a telecommunications antenna in the region using hydrogen technologies, more specifically by means of a stationary 5 kW, 48 VDC alkaline technology fuel cell, which will be powered by a hydrogen cylinder rack (200 bar).
Proposed tasks to be carried out would be as follows:
- Consultancy regarding regulations, safety and licences required for implementing the pilot project.
- P&ID flow diagram of the facility, including the Balance of Plant (BoP) placed between the hydrogen storage rack and the fuel cell.
- Plan View (Layout) with the corresponding distances of the complete facility.
- Selection of components.
- Electronic installation for remote control of the facility.
- Accompaniment and assembly by our BSE Renewables partners of the BoP and the facility.
H2 Tanks for FCEV